What would this experience be like EXACTLY?
- Time to play with a horse or horses who has been THERE done THAT! At a minimum of passing level 3, most of these horses will be able to do a lot more!
- 6 hours of daily horse play with your horse or a ranch horse.
- 30 minutes of assessing your learning experience and developing a training plan for you and your horse.
- The opportunity to do AUDITIONS.
- The option to trail ride in the Rocky Mountains
- Lodging in a beautiful cabin at the foothills of the Big Horn Mountains.
- Three meals a day with evening appetizer / cocktail time
- Alcoholic beverages included to really feel like on vacation
- Small class sizes (1-4 students) Providing an extremely focused environment - talk about PROGRESS! And I have an amazing amount of success helping students make efficient progress through the levels.